Tuesday, September 7, 2010

From the Peanut Gallery- Week 15: The Apple

An apple...he's really getting up there!



This week was shopping week! J and I were busy planning our anniversary trip to San Diego/Palm Springs/Mexico- yes, quite the whirlwind!- when I realized that I really needed to do a little shopping before I could pack. Shopping for clothes that my growing belly could fit into comfortably! I got another pair of jeans, a denim skirt, and several tops. Ahhh. Feels much better.

This was also the week that people started to touch the belly. Rubbing it to say hello to baby. Luckily I am not freaked out by this! I am a touchy-feely person myself, so I don't mind. It's reassuring to know that I am actually looking pregnant!

And, since J pointed out that the blog IS supposed to be filled with 'confessions'...this week, I peed a little when I sneezed. Anyone who has ever had a baby can sympathize, I'm sure. Everyone who has never had a baby, feel free to laugh at me. I couldn't help it though! Sadly, I fear that this problem is only going to get worse over the next 25 weeks.

Okay, short update this week! I'm on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...