Monday, September 6, 2010

The Happiest Day of my Life...

...was one year ago today.

September 6, 2009, was the day I married the love of my life.
It was a day filled with so much love and laughter, friendship, good times.  I never wanted it to end, and yet it went by in the blink of an eye.

I was so excited to become J's wife.  I couldn't wait to get into my dress and walk down that aisle.  Surrounded by my sister and some of my very best friends, we spent the day together in anticipation.
Then the big moment came.  We exchanged vows and rings, and we were man and wife.
This was followed by the best party!  Amazing food, amazing cake, amazing music, amazing times.
Then J and I embarked on our honeymoon to Maui, and our first year as marrieds.  And lemme tell you, it's only gotten better since that day. 

I love you, J, for so many reasons.  Just too many to list.  If year one was as wonderful as this, I just can't wait to see how our love grows over year two (and three, and four, and five...until forever).

J- you are my favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...