Monday, November 12, 2012

TV Lately

Okay guys, I know I'm behind the times here.  But what I DO have is a toddler, and what I DO NOT have is cable- or the ability to keep my eyes open past 9:30 pm.  I'm doing my best!

I realized late last week that the current season of Project Runway must have wrapped by now.  I did a little looking to see that yes, it had ended, and the rest of the world had already moved onto All Stars season 2.  So I used my lunch hour to catch myself up on the last few episodes.  (I suppose here is the spot where I'm supposed to shout SPOILER ALERT, but really, the show ended a month ago.  Aren't I the last to know?)

How are we all feeling about Dmitri being crowned victorious?
Winner Dmitri with cleavagey Heidi.
There is no doubt that that man can sew.  His work is beautiful and truly flawless.  I liked.
Beautiful construction, crazy eyebrows.  Give him a break, he's a designer, not a stylist.
But every time I hear him speak, I think of Gru.  I can't be the only one, right?
Also, I can't possibly be the only one who was shocked at Christopher's sudden falling apart?  I thought he was most certainly the front runner going into that last episode.  What happened??  Those editors sure did a good job with playing that one off.  Kind, sympathetic Christopher came off like a little bitch in the finale.  Not sad to see him lose.
Bitchy Christopher being bitchy.

Anywho- the REAL reason I got behind on my beloved Runway (and all other current shows, for that matter) is because I found a new obsession.

Friends, do you all watch Revenge?

Because O.M.G.  I cannot stop.  How did I let this pass me by last year without a glace?  I heard about it here and there, and come Emmy time, read in several places that Madeleine Stowe had been robbed of a nomination.  SO, I set my trusty computer nerd on the task of finding me the first season.

I was immediately hooked.  (For the record, I tried to get said trusty computer nerd on board as well, but alas, he proclaimed it to be a soap opera and never got past the first episode.)  In a matter of two weeks, give or take, I had flown through season one.  I LOVE IT.  I cannot wait to get into season 2.

So that's what I've been watching as of late.  What other gems are out there that I don't know about?  Fill me in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...