Friday, November 16, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 31

Only nine weeks to go.  That's single digits, baby!
I think that hiccups are are the name of the game this week.  I have felt them so many times!  Not my favorite when they happen in the middle of the night, but it is what it is!  Little lady's other movements are still ever present, but they are changing.  She no longer has the space to stretch out in there, or wind up before she hits.  Her movements now are more like she's pushing out from within.  Definitely uncomfortable, but not as painful as those sharp jabs she used to give me!  The coolest thing lately has been that since she's getting so big, I am sometimes able to distinguish body parts.  I've definitely felt a butt pushing out, and either a hand or foot.

Thankfully, hiccups aside, I am managing to sleep relatively well.  Of course, I have to get up once or twice for bathroom breaks, but that just comes with the territory.  So far, the insomnia has kept itself away.  Thank you!

I am running out of energy (and the ability to move with any hint of grace), and yet feel the need to get a million things done.  Not the best combination.  Painting the nursery is on the weekend agenda.  I will feel much better after that is completed!

Baby appointment next week- the last of the four week visits!  After this, I move to every two weeks for a bit.  This is when time really starts to fly!  Seven months down, two to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...