Friday, November 9, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 30

30 weeks!  That's 75% of the way there, folks.
And is it wrong that I'm SO thankful for that?

This week has actually been a good one.  I haven't been as excruciatingly sore as I was a couple of weeks back.  I've made it through several days without a nap.  And I've been motivated to get things done around here!

I've hit the point where I'm starting to gather things together in preparation for the little lady's arrival.  I haven't yet packed my bags (it's just a titch too early for that still), but I have started lists and ordered a few items that I know I'll want on hand for my recovery after we bring baby home.  I've also crossed all of the must-purchase-for-new-baby items off of my list.  With the exception of clothing, of course.  Because let's be real- I'm having a girl.  I'll never be done buying her clothes.

So what are your thoughts on old wives tales?  My husband, of course, thinks they're utter crap.  You know, because of SCIENCE.  I say science, schmience.  My heartburn is wicked right now.  I had to get up in the middle of the night last night to take something for the fire.  I had heartburn with the nugget, but not like this.  He was born with a very full head of hair.  What are the chances the little lady will leave the hospital with a mane like her brother's?  Keeping my fingers crossed that the old wives tale proves true again...

AND - SURPRISE!  As requested- I have an actual, for real belly pic this week!
J and I on our way to a Prohibition Party.

You think I've got a baby in there, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...