Sunday, March 27, 2011

Forgotten Birthday

When I am awake in the middle of the night, feeding the babe, I often think about my dear blog.  I think about things to write about (other than that sweet child-o-mine), and get excited to find the time to do just that.

And then I forget.

The days, which are punctuated by many-a-feeding, seem to fly by, without leaving me any time to sit and write, and before you know it, the great idea I had is filed away so deep in my brain that I cannot quite put my fingers on it.

As I was looking around the house for inspiration today, I saw beautiful hyacinth in a vase on the counter.  I saw my (pitiful) basketball tournament bracket on the fridge.  I saw a letter from the school district, informing me of my terminating contract.  And that's when it hit me...I've written about all of these things before...last March!

My blog turned one, and I didn't even recognize it!

I am so sorry, dear blog, for my extended absence, and for forgetting your most momentous birthday.

I hope to make it up to you with numerous posts, very soon!!

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...