Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gabe- The First Week

At some point, my life will return to "normal."  Or, at least, my new normal.  The blog will most certainly be neglected until that time, but at the very least, since I no longer have updates from the peanut gallery, I'll try and provide a new type of update- about my cutie little baby!

So far, being home with Gabe has been amazing.  I can't believe how much J and I love him already.  It's incredible how this tiny person has been growing inside me for the last nine months, and now he's just here with us, turning our world upside down in the best possible way.

So far, here is what we know about little Mr. Anderson:

He is a cuddler.  See evidence below.





He likes to have his hands by his face.  Especially when he's sleeping.

He loves having his hair washed- which is a good thing, because he has A LOT of it, and it gets very greasy by each day's end.

He enjoys being strapped into the car seat and/or bouncy seat.



He does NOT generally enjoy being naked.

We're still learning every day, and look forward to every minute we get to spend with our little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...