Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 37

THAT'S FULL TERM, PEOPLE.
And NOW I am ready.  At last update, I mentioned how I was ready to hold her and see her sweet face.  Well, I am still ready for those things, however, I am also ready for her to VACATE THE PREMISES.  As in, get out.  I am feeling pretty done being pregnant.

I still don't feel terrible, other than the ohmygodmybodyissplittlinginhalf hip pain.  Mostly, I'm just huge and uncomfortable.  Moving is a serious chore.  And I keep bumping into things with my belly, because I just can't even tell how much space I take up anymore.

The braxton hicks contractions are here, and not infrequent.  I'm hoping this means that my body is gearing up, and that the little lady plans to make her arrival soon.

Oh, yeah...and I've started snoring.  Like a freight train.  If J hears it at night, you know it's bad.  Because that man can sleep.  And what's worse is that I'm even waking myself up.  Like sleeping isn't already hard enough for me these days!  Between the snoring, the drooling, and the up-top leaking...I'm just a hot mess at night.  This is just nature's way of preparing me for the lack of sleep to come.    

Countdown: 19 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...