Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vacation!

I'm here!  I'm here!

I know I just dropped the big baby bomb, and then disappeared.  But 'twas for good reason,  dear readers...vacation.

We so look forward to this time every year.  My parents always rent a nice house somewhere fun, and we all gather there for a week of rest.  This year we gathered on Lake Gaston, which was a departure from our usual oceanfront style, but fun nonetheless.

The nugget certainly enjoyed himself.

He tried his first powdered donuts.  Umm...I'd say he enjoyed them.


He took walks with Grammy.  He liked to sit on the steps and put his toes in the water.

He preferred to splash in a bucket.  All that lake was just a little too much for him!

He took some time to read a few magazines...

And catch up on his favorite shows.

He also learned how to climb backwards down the stairs.  Hooray!

And really, there was a  lot of splashing.

But at the end of the day, nothing beats a good book.


Our weather was mostly dreary, but we made the best of it.  It was a lovely week away from it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...