Friday, November 5, 2010

Things I Heart: Celebrity News

Oh, People.  How do I love thee?  You are such an amazingly fantastic celebrity gossip monger.  And your crossword puzzles?  Yep, I can finish them.  In their entirety.  Without the use of a dictionary.  You make me happy.
 I do so love to keep up with the goings-on of celebrities.  Why I care so much about Katie taking Suri for some fro-yo (while wearing their matching stilettos, of course), or Brangelina globetrotting the world, adopting children willy-nilly as they go, I'm really not sure.  But I like to read about this crap!  Maybe it's just a nice, completely mindless distraction from reality.  Because let's face it, we ALL need a mindless break from reality from time to time. 

My favorite People headline of the day: Emma Watson proclaiming that "American Bagels Are The Best Thing Ever!"
While I wholeheartedly agree that bagels are indeed the best thing ever (what can I say?- I'm a bread lover), I find it utterly who-larious that this is a newsworthy event!  But did that stop me from reading this article in its entirety?  Absolutely not.

Again, mindless distraction from reality.  People, you have perfected this art form.

On a side note, what do we all think of Emma's new do?  I believe her face to be lovely, but I've never been a big fan of the pixie.

3 comments:

  1. I figured as much! You'd better watch out- lots of mommies-to-be decide on a drastically short, easy to maintain cut before the birth of their babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she can pull the look off, I'll give her that, but I'm not a huge fan. As for my hair, I'm trying to grow it out so I can just do the ponytail thing when the baby comes. When I have short hair, I usually end up fussing over it even more.
    I love the celebrity gossip stuff, too, but DH gives me crap whenever I buy the magazines, so I have to get my fix online.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...