Sunday, May 28, 2017

Excuse My Absence

I'm busy enjoying a few kid-free days.  My littles are at Grammy and Grampy's for the long weekend.  Meanwhile, I am footloose and fancy free with my main squeeze.

We enjoyed a long brunch, complete with mimosas. 

We went to the mall (GUYS, I went to the mall!), and it was glorious.  It was the good mall, with lots of lovely shops, and I had time to browse without anyone crying.  (Although by the end, J was probably crying a little on the inside.)

We stopped for afternoon beer and nachos.  We had ice cream for dinner.  We started a movie at 7:30 so that I could stay awake for the whole thing.

Today we're going to see a movie, at the theater!  A little more shopping.  Definitely more beer.

I love my children to the ends of the earth...but sometimes I love to send them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...