Thursday, February 3, 2011

SAG Awards Fashion Wrap-Up

Happy Birthday to me!  This past Sunday, the Screen Actors Guild gave me the gift of a red carpet to watch.

Thankfully, this award show red carpet was much less disappointing than the Golden Globes!  The stars must have read my blog and hired new stylists...unfortunately, none of them hired me.

My best and worst dressed were easy picks this time!  What do YOU think?

BEST DRESSED
Sofia Vergara is SMOKIN' HOT in Roberto Cavalli.  This is a woman with curves, and she knows it- and EMBRACES it!  This color is stunning.

FINALLY!  Tina Fey- a perennial worst dressed- made a good choice  with this Oscar de la Renta stunner.  Bravo.

And my best dressed was obvious the moment I saw it.  Lea Michele once again looks flawless in Oscar de la Renta.  



WORST DRESSED
Jennifer Lawrence in Oscar de la Renta.  I just can't get over the bright pink with the black accent, and the crazy neckline/sleeve thing she's got going on.

Christina Hendricks in L'Wren Scott.  This dress looks like heavy drapery.  The sleeves, the slit, the shoes- all wrong. 

I also knew my WORST dressed the moment I saw it!  Winona Ryder in Alberta Ferretti.  If you're thinking this gown looks a little bridal, that would be because it's from the BRIDAL collection.  What were you thinking, Winona?  Look at the expression on her face- I think even she's confused as to why she's shown up to an awards show wearing a wedding gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...