Sunday, April 14, 2013

Margot: 3 Months

My little beauty is a quarter of a year old.  How does the first year pass so quickly?  Miss Margot is growing before my very eyes.
She babbles.  Oh, how she babbles!  Loudly, for all to hear.  She is all girl, this one.  She likes to talk.  I imagine that she's telling me the recent gossip, only without the hushed voice.

She smiles.  Big smiles.  My favorite part of the day is when I go into her room to get her out of bed in the morning.  She lights up when she notices that it's me standing above her.  Oh, how that melts my heart!

She is strong.  She's got excellent head control, and she can look from side to side.  Tummy time isn't her favorite, but she doesn't hate it, either.  She pushes up with her little arms and looks around.

She is big!  At her last appointment with the pediatrician her height was in the 93rd percentile, and her weight, the 90th.  My little lady is a bit of a giant!  We said goodbye to size 0-3 months a few weeks ago, and are quite comfortable in 3-6 months.

She eats well, sleeps well, and plays well.  She is just happy.  As am I.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...